Monday, April 24, 2006

See, I told you this was important!

You remember how I said in my first post that this was going to be a big deal? How this was going to be important to all of us? Well, today, the coalition at savetheinternet.com have setup shop for the rest of the world to join in the fight to protect the internet from the big telco and cable compaines.Now, you may be wondering why this is so important. I mean, it's just another website site, right? Don't we have dozens of these "save-the-internet" type sites? Well, we do, but not like this one. Just take a quick look at their list of members.

What I love about this list is not only that the groups on it can represent a far reaching amount of american votes, but also the diversity of it. Gun Owners of America? Afro-Netizen? This only goes to show that this isnt just in the interest of any particular group, but in the interest of everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home